FREE multi-sports cover included plus many more exclusive offers and discounts! Check out our current promotions >>
Through our sister company, ProAmica, we can offer our sports healthcare trusts which provides increased flexibility and greater cost controls. Our sports healthcare trusts can be suited to sports clubs and associations as our healthcare solutions are bespoke to the needs of each organisation.
WHAT IS A SPORTS HEALTHCARE TRUST?
A sports healthcare trust is a way for organisations and associations to self-fund healthcare benefits for their members. Sports healthcare trusts can offer real cost savings compared to traditional private health insurance. We can bespoke your healthcare solutions to fit your needs as we understand that each sport is unique and has different needs and risks.
Through ProAmica, we can set up your trust, then your organisation or association will make payments or contributions into the trust’s own bank account. The money in this account will be used to cover the costs of medical treatment for your members and the administration costs of the trust.
You will have complete control of the cover provided and the way your money is spent and invested. Any interest earned or surplus will remain in the trust, under the control of its trustees.
WHY CONSIDER A SPORTS HEALTHCARE TRUST?
We pride ourselves on flexibility and expertise, so we will be there to help your organisation choose the right healthcare trust.
- Healthcare trusts are not subject to Insurance Premium Tax making it a cost effective option.
- Every trust member will have access to our 24/7Health and Wellbeing services.
- Look after the health of your members, meaning they are happier and healthier.
- You’ll have a named Trust Administrator who will look after the running of your trust.
- Real-time online reporting available so you can see how your money is being used.
- You have control.