Optional Worldwide Travel Insurance Upgrade
For an additional fee per member, our Worldwide Travel Insurance can be added to upgrade the cover.
Adding our Worldwide Travel Insurance gives you the peace of mind of medical benefits and repatriation from any country worldwide, wherever you may be. Cover is provided for an unlimited number of trips within any 12 month period. For a small additional fee, you can also upgrade your cover to include scuba diving.
This Worldwide Travel Insurance can only be bought in conjunction with our Sports Accident Insurance range. The Worldwide Travel Insurance is a completely separate product and you should ensure that the Terms & Conditions of both policies, which can be found in the policy document called ‘the Guide to your Sports Accident Scheme’, are suitable for your needs. The table below summarises the cover it provides:
|Cancellation and curtailment||Up to £3,000|
|Personal accident||Up to £15,000|
|Medical expenses inc emergency repatriation by air ambulance||Up to £5,000,000|
|Hospital inconvenience benefit||Up to £1,500|
|Legal advice and expenses||Up to £15,000|
|Loss of money, tickets and documents||Up to £500|
|Loss of passport||Up to £300|
|Loss of luggage||Up to £1,500|
|Missed departure||Up to £1,000|
|Travel delay||Up to £3,000|
|Personal liability||Up to £1,000,000|
|Hijack||Up to £1,000|
|Winter sports||Max 21 days cover per year|
|Winter sports equipment||Up to £500|
|Hire of skis||Up to £300|
Exclusions & Limitations
- Any trip exceeding 120 days duration. There is no limit to the number of trips made in any 12 month period.
- Any trip booked or commenced during convalescence following serious injury or illness.
- Any trip expected to involve hazardous or non-conventional holiday or manual work.
- Cover is only available for members over 16 years of age.
- Cover is only available for members up to their 75th birthday.
- There is a £40.00 excess for each and every claim.
Get a quick quote
Get a quick, no obligation Sports Accident Insurance quote today.
Sports Accident Insurance benefits can include
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Income Protection
- Cash Benefits for Breaks and Dislocations
- Dental Cover
- Physiotherapy Benefit