FREE multi-sports cover included plus many more exclusive offers and discounts! Check out our current promotions >>
Get a Quick Quote
WHAT DOES CHILDREN'S SPORTS ACCIDENT INSURANCE COVER?
If the policy is to insure a child under the age of 16, only Sports Accident Key and Sports Accident individual covers are available (if Sports Accident is chosen, the Death Benefit is limited to £2,500 and the Personal Liability and Temporary Total Disablement benefits are excluded). The minimum age limit for a Sports Accident policy is 8 years of age. For a full scheme comparison and limits that apply, please view our cover comparison table.
SPORTS ACCIDENT KEY
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Accidental Injury Benefits
- Permanent Total Disablement
- Cash Benefits for Fractures
- £2,500 Annual Overall Maximum Benefit
All the benefits of Sports Accident Key and...
- Cash Benefits for Dislocations and Torn Ligaments
- Physiotherapy, Dental and Consultant Fees
- Hospital Cash Benefit
- £5,000 Annual Overall Maximum Benefit